Internal Revenue Service (U.S. Taxes)

If you are a U.S. citizen or resident alien, the rules for filing income, estate, and gift tax returns and paying estimated tax are generally the same whether you are in the United States or abroad. Visit the Internal Revenue Service’s (IRS) website for additional information for taxpayers living abroad.